SIZE & FIT
Nila Rubia's clothes are designed to fit and flatter the figure of a woman's body. To determine your size please take a look at the chart below. Please remember that all our garments are hand made and hand cut by people so not all pieces will measure exactly like the chart below.Some of our designs are cut more generous than others so if you have any questions at all about the cut, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will guide you as much as possible on the product pages.
As A Guide
|To fit bust||32" / 82cm||34" / 87cm||36" / 92cm||38" / 97cm||40" / 102cm|
|To fit wasit||25" / 63cm||27" / 68cm||29" / 73cm||31" / 78cm||33" / 83cm|
|To fit hips||35" / 88cm||37" / 93cm||39" / 98cm||41" / 103cm||43" / 108cm|
- Size Small (S) fits sizes 10
- Size Medium (M) fits size 12
- Size Large (L) fits sizes 14
- Size Extra Large (XL) fits size 16
- One Size (O/S) fits size 8-16 unless stated otherwise
We want your clothes to feel comfortable, so no need to pull your tape measure too tight. Try to take your actual body measurements rather than measuring over your clothes. Here are a few tips to help you take accurate measurements:
- Bust: Place the tape measure under your arms, over your shoulder blades and across the fullest part of your bust. Remember to breathe out first.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips at the top of the leg, about 20 cm below your natural waist.
|SIZE||Small (S)||Medium (M)||Large (L)||XLarge (XL)|
|To fit chest||36-38" / 91-96cm||38-40" / 96-101cm||40-42" / 101-106cm||42-44" / 106-111cm|
- Chest - Place the tape measure loosely under the arms and over the shoulder blades around the fullest part of the chest.